(1931 Schenectady NY-2012 The Villages FL)
«He was an owner of Tessier Brother's Machine Shop which was founded by his father and uncle in 1908. (Andrew and George Tessier opened the business at 622 Smith St. in 1905 as an early auto sales and repair shop). Jim worked there for most of his life and ended his career working at Fleet Bank in Albany until he retired. Throughout his life, he and his wife, Joan enjoyed many years of recreation at The Great Sacandaga Lake during the summers while skiing in the winter. They belonged to the Schenectady Wintersports Club and loved skiing throughout the U.S.A. and Europe. He also loved visiting Cape Cod and Maine where he spent many summer vacations with his family throughout the years. Jim was a member of the Knights of Columbus and the Rotterdam Elk».
Published in The Daily Gazette Co. on July 28, 2012
|City Hall of Schenectady, New York, United States|
Tessier dit Lavigne