(Source IMP Awards)
|Directed by||Walter Hill|
|Produced by||Lawrence Gordon|
|Written by||Walter Hill (screenplay)
Bryan Gindoff (story & screenplay)
Bruce Henstell (story & screenplay)
|Music by||Barry De Vorzon|
|Cinematography||Philip H. Lathrop|
|Editing by||Roger Spottiswoode|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
|Release date(s)||October 8, 1975 (USA)|
|Running time||93 min|
The main characters are:
- Chaney (Charles Bronson) -- a man of few words and no past, devoid of any permanent relationships and of limited financial means.
- Spencer "Speed" Weed (James Coburn) -- a gambler who manages Chaney.
- Lucy Simpson (Jill Ireland) -- a married woman Chaney takes up with.
- Poe (Strother Martin) -- a medical school dropout who attends Chaney's cuts
- Jim Henry (Robert TESSIER) -- a feared street fighter.
- Chick Gandil (Michael McGuire) -- a wealthy businessman and rival to Speed who bankrolls Jim Henry.
- Street (Nick Dimitri) -- a 3/4 length black leather coat wearing professional brought in to meet Chaney in the climactic fight.